Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A soul within me

Hi baby. 
i just know your existence yesterday. 
and I am so glad to know that you are there, inside my belly.
Even know you are so tiny like a poppy seed. Grow well and awesome sayang. 
Just like your mummy and daddy.
I will care and wait patiently for you for another 9 months. Then we will meet. Surely your opahs and atoks also are eagerly waiting for you. Your geniuses uncle and aunties as well. 
Thank you for being a good one. Accompany me doing the drilling, running and standing for hours, hammering the lousy parts in the line. Keep being strong OK. I always concern about you in all my doings. I promise to myself I will be a stronger one for you. 
Goodnight. Let's sleep my precious little dot. 

21 Nov 2017
Fourth weeks of pregnancy

No comments: