Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sweet 27

It's already 27 weeks.
Many things had going on but I can't find the right time to Write about it.
My boys already have names. We plan to name them as Syurahbil and Shawkanee. both names named by their daddy. Syurahbil taken from the name of a warrior of Islam; who had fought in the team of Khalid al- walid. Shawkanee is a name of Yemen Islamic scholar, who had written his own verse of Quran's Tafseer. Names of good legends, that's is What I am hoping for my children. May that they will grow up to be a good man. Just like their daddy;)
So this weekend we just spend our time at home. Sleeping cause this week had been an overwhelming tiring days at work. It is quite fair for us as we had spent last week at A Famosa Malacca with Daddy's bestfriends, named themselves as Vons. A pleasant short vacation. Alhamdulillah. I learnt afew things for myself too. The initial plan was to gather in Cameron Highlands, but considering it was too far to go especially in this pregnancy period of mine. Thank you everybody for being such thoughtful.

I feel so much relief that I had gone through a ll the hard weeks of pregnancy time. Now I am struggling with another issues like painfu l stretch mark, backpain, muscle cramps, but it didn't bother me so much like the earlier days. I had stopped the severe vomitting that I experienced in my first and second trimester. still having it sometimes, but it is not so bad as before.

Daddy just had another interview last Tuesday. He got his invitation for interview during our time in Malacca last week and I am the one who picked up the call fron the interviewer, named Mr.Wong. Daddy had gone through his interview excellently I must say. And I am so proud of him. Such a good examplary for the boys. Alhamdulillah. Can't wait to hear the result, and I pray the best for us Daddy, Ummi, Syurahbil and Shawkanee. 

That's all for this Sunday morning. Hoping I write more later. Now I am going to make scrambled egg sandwich for your Daddy.

No comments: